Iron Ore

Peanuts / Groundnut

Rice

Cotton

Bauxite

Indian Groundnut Groundnut is the major oilseed of India. It accounts for around 25% of the total oilseed production of the country. Annual production of Indian Peanuts and Indian Peanuts oil are around 5-8mln and 1.5 mln tons respectively. Peanuts Production is highly vulnerable to rainfall deviations and display huge fluctuation between years. Regional estimates are Gujarat (1-3.5 million tons), Tamil Nadu (1million tons), Andhra Pradesh (1-2 million tons), Karnataka (0.5 million tons), Maharashtra (0.5 million tons) are the major producers of Peanuts. Around 75% of the crop is produced in khariff (June - September) and remaining 25% in rabi (November - March). India exported around 100000 tons of groundnut oil in 2003-04 after 4 decades, as crop failed in Senegal and Argentina. Peanuts or Groundnut kernels are approx. 70% of weight in shells and kernels have an oil recovery of 40-42%.

Specifications for Raw Kernels

Type : Bold/Java
Bold Counts per Ounce : 35/40, 38/42, 40/45, 45/50, 45/55, 50/60, 60/70, 70/80
Java Counts per Ounce : 40/50, 45/55, 50/60, 60/70, 70/80, 80/90, 100/120, 120/140, 140/160, 160/180
Red Skin Counts per Ounce : 70/80, 80/90 Groundnut kernels for oil crushing is also available
Moisture : 7% max OR 8% max (as per customer requirements)
Admixture : 1% max OR 0% max (as per customer requirements)
Foreign Material : 0.50% max OR 0.00% max (as per customer requirements)
Oil content : 42% - 48% max
Aflatoxin : Aflatoxin negative-5 PPB (TLC method) - 10 PPB (HPLC/ELISA method with B1B2 contion)- 20 PPB (HPLC/ELISA method with B1B2 contion) - as per customer requirement
Packing : New Jute Bags of 50/25/20/10/9/8 Kgs Gross
- New vacuum pack inside and outer layer with PP woven bags 25 Kgs Gross - One 20" FCL can load 20 MTS or 400 Bags of 50 Kgs each